Google

Sunday, February 25, 2007

My kind of breakfast

The best part of waking up, for me, is my dressed up instant noodles.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I find that this brand of instant noodle goes well with beef or pork.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I added hot sauce and napa along with the noodles. After a few minutes, added the egg and leftover fatty pork.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With cilantro

Sometimes with the addition of extra ingredients, the flavor gets diluted and so, I like to add some extra sauce to balance it out. The following are a few items from my sauce collection:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ay-Chung is a present from my brother on his vacation in Taiwan. It is one of the most spicy, intense and flavorful sauces that I've encountered. I add about 1/4 teaspoon to my noodles. I dare not add more!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This hot soybean paste is good for dumplings and stir fries. It's not as spicy as Ay-Chung, but it's easier to obtain and I'm not as worried about killing my taste buds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This chili garlice sauce you can get just about everywhere. It adds a lot of color, but isn't very spicy and nearly as flavorful as the hot soybean paste.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Satay sauce, good for hot pots and beef stir fries

I'm out of photos, for real, now.

1 comment:

Rose LVM said...

The noodles look amazing..is there any soy sauce?